The Risk Management Institution of Australasia Limited (RMIA) is committed to providing high quality events to all its customers. We recognise that on occasion delegates will book in to an event and subsequently find that they are unable to attend. In this situation we ask that you notify us of your need to cancel an event booking as soon as possible.
PLEASE NOTE THAT SPECIAL CONDITIONS APPLY TO THE NATIONAL CONFERENCE – SEE BELOW.
If you need to cancel your booking for the National Conference:
- Please send cancellation details to RMIA by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by telephone.
- We encourage you to send a replacement delegate. Please include name and contact details of the new delegate including any special requirements (eg. diet, access etc.) so we can ensure that we offer them the best possible service at the National Conference.
- Please note that if you have paid the discounted Member rate and wish to transfer your registration to a non-member, the difference will be payable to RMIA.
- If you are unable to send a replacement delegate, refunds are available as follows:
- During earlybird offer periods: We will refund your payment less a $20 administration fee.
- After expiry of earlybird offers and up to 2 months prior to the event: We will refund your payment less an administration fee of 10% of the fees paid.
- From 2 months prior to the event to 1 month prior to the event: 50% of fees paid will be refunded.
- Less than 1 month prior to the event: The full fee will be payable.
- You will be asked to provide your bank or credit card details for the purpose of the refund, as for privacy reasons this information is not retained in our online payment system.
- If you have registered for the National Conference and do not attend without notifying RMIA or your cancellation at least one month prior, the full fee will be payable.
Last updated: 12-Jan-16